It is a new month and many of us are tired of our New Year’s Resolutions. Now is the time the rubber meets the road. We have to gain strength from the Lord to carry on. My January goals went great and now I am continuing with the Do-ing It Challenge for February with my friend Susan over at Homeschooling Hearts and Minds. These were my last challenges to myself.
- Relocate my food storage area in the basement - Take a look at this newly repurposed space at left. I am loving it. Now to fill it with my coupon finds.
- Spend 1 hour organizing my coupons and formulate a plan for shopping in February – worked on this while the kids were at children’s choir
- Date night with David – We had dinner at Applebee’s with the 2-year-old while the boys attended a lock-in at church.
- Outing with one child (one-on-one time) – this ended up being a date to Wendy’s with my two boys and a night at home alone with my 2-year-old daughter.
- Finish reading A Love that Multiplies by Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar – I really enjoyed this book. I gleaned some great parenting tips and was so intrigued by a look inside this large family.
Now to set myself a new challenge for next week. Here are the most pressing things on my plate right now:
- Finish filing last semester’s homeschool papers
- Use my Groupon to create a photobook before Feb. 11th
- Finish the novel I am reading and read two chapters from Blogging for Dummies
- Finish my first TOS Crew Review blog post
What is on your list for this week?
This is part of a link up. Click over to Homeschooling Hearts and Minds to read more.