After seeing Amanda’s post over at Our Heart and Home, I was inspired to jump into this challenge. I tend to make my goals too large and unattainable. I think I can accomplish more than is humanly possible at times. This week I am sticking to five goals. I am hoping that by putting my goals to paper, I will have more of a focus and will gain some traction. I am still working on my goals that I posted about here, but I have not updated them since the end of February. I just looked back over them and I was excited to see that there were several I could mark off. Well, here is my list for this week.
- Clean up the scrap lumber in our yard and enjoy the new fence that is supposed to be completed Wednesday.
- Spray rust protectant spray on the antique patio furniture to ready them for repainting.
- Prepare some posts for the time when we will be away over the next couple of weeks.
- Finish the organizing project in our basement school area.
- Study and take PALS exam on Thursday and Friday.
The kids will be participating in Music Camp at our church this week giving me some special time with Sweetums Peetums. I am also hoping to fit in some of my projects during her nap time.
What are you planning for this week?