I tend to make my goals too large and unattainable. I think I can accomplish more than is humanly possible at times. This post is part of my new plan to stick to five goals a week. I am hoping that by putting my goals to paper, I will have more of a focus and will gain some traction. I am still working on my goals that I posted about here, but I breaking things down to smaller, bite-sized pieces. I accomplished all my goals from my last goals post, but i haven’t set any goals for a couple of weeks since my kids were out of town and we did lots of travelling. Here is my list for this week.
- Pick, peel, cut up and freeze peaches (I am a Georgia girl and I love my peaches)
- Meet with two other moms to plan for our homeschool co-op preschool class.
- Go deal shopping for back-to-school supplies.
- Continue working on my homeschool planning (Our start date is next week)
- Re-instate our morning routine.
There you have it for this week. We will have some interruptions, but I think this is a do-able list.
What are you planning for this week?