I feel the need to get back to goal setting. Here is my short and sweet list for this week.
1. Sort and organize winter clothes – Does anyone else dread this chore? For me it involves purging, washing clothes, cleaning out closets and drawers and making needs lists.
2. Shop for winter clothes at consignment sale on Friday and local consignment shops sometime this weekend.
3. Setup new iTunes account and make a playlist.
4. Write one blog post and use a photo with caption that can be placed on Pinterest.
5. Take one Photoshop class that I have purchased online (Wednesday @ 1:30)
Do you find goal-setting important? I have done this for a couple of years now, but I have found myself slacking off as the pace of life quickens. I feel so much better when my list is written down. It somehow helps me to be accountable for reaching my goals.
If you would like to see some other blogger’s goals, head on over to Our Heart and Home.